- Left to right:
- 2533 W. Sullivan Street (Dodier Investors LLC, October 2006 - left edge)
- 2531 W. Sullivan Street (Sheridan Place LLC, February 2007)
- 2529 W. Sullivan Street (Sheridan Place LLC, March 2007)
- 2527 W. Sullivan Street (private owner)
- 2523 W. Sullivan Street (N & G Ventures, June 2006)
- 2521 W. Sullivan Street (private owner)
- 2519 W. Sullivan Street (private owner)
- 2517 W. Sullivan Street (Dodier Investors, LLC, September 2006 - right edge)
This photo was taken just before Blairmont came to town. The shell companies targeted three of the five inhabited houses, buildings that were someone's home. Most of the remaining privately-held buildings on the block were already vacant.
I love this block. Its tidy row of one-story cottages is so intimately St. Louis that it's hard to imagine feeling any other way.
Yet Blairmont's proprietors seem to feel apathy or worse towards these buildings. They are working to buy up the entire block, which essentially means they're trying to drive out everyone who lives there and destroy it. Two of their other holdings on this block have already been obliterated by brick rustlers, even though there are other vacant buildings -- the coincidence is too extreme to ignore.
- 2543 W. Sullivan Avenue (Blairmont Associates LLC, December 2004)