The Old North St. Louis Restoration Group will hold a Rehabber’s Fair for LRA property in the Old North St. Louis neighborhood on Saturday, September 20th, from 9am-12noon, at 1400 North Market Street, St. Louis, MO 63106.
Come find out:
▪ How to purchase property from LRA;
▪ What loan products are available for gut renovations;
▪ The financial incentives to renovating LRA properties in Old North;
▪ The lessons learned from people who have gone through – or are in the midst of - the process;
▪ Which LRA property is available in Old North.
A tour of some available LRA properties will conclude the Fair. All attendees will receive a packet including a map of the neighborhood, a list of available LRA properties, the forms necessary for submitting an offer for LRA properties, and more.
Seating is limited, so please RSVP to Karen Heet, Real Estate Development Coordinator, at 314-241-5031 or email@example.com by Wednesday, September 17th.
We hope to see you in Old North soon!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Old North Rehabber's Fair
Site visitors occasionally wonder how they can go about purchasing a house in the city, so some may find this of interest. Copied from an email posting: