- Left to right:
- 1912-14 Wright Street (Noble Development Co, September 2006)
- 1916 Wright Street (MLK 3000 LLC, February 2007)
- 1918 Wright Street (unlisted Blairmont company, February 2007)
- 1920 Wright Street (MLK 3000 LLC, February 2007)
The ruined house on the right was rubble long before Blairmont came along, but they're responsible for what happened to the triple house next door.
- 1924 Wright Street (Blairmont Associates LLC, October 2003)
They evidently did nothing to secure the building or prevent its destruction. By last year, it had been so thoroughly destroyed by brick rustlers that there was hardly anything left to photograph.
A vacant, privately owned house rounds out the block. It, too, was destroyed by brick rustlers in 2007. The remainder of the lots are vacant and have been so for years.