- Left to right:
- 2731 James "Cool Papa" Bell Ave. (N & G Ventures LLC, Nov. 2005, $20,000)
- 2729 James "Cool Papa" Bell Ave. (N & G Ventures LLC, Oct. 2003, $?)
- 2727 James "Cool Papa" Bell Ave. (Larmer LLC, March 2008, $?)
- 2723 James "Cool Papa" Bell Ave. (N & G Ventures LLC, Sep. 2003, $739)
- 2721 James "Cool Papa" Bell Ave. (privately owned)
This batch is a ragged looking group, and show no signs of improvement under Paul McKee's ownership (unless removing the upper-floor windows is somehow an "improvement".)
Vacant since 2002, 2723 is the worse of the bunch. Its exterior layer of brick is spalling off, creating a hazard to anyone nearby. Have pity on the owner-occupant next door!
A second owner-occupant lives just west of the Blairmont cluster, and three more to the east.
Possible price bounce: 2727 sold in October 2007 for $17,000. It seems to have sold again in March 2008 to Larmer, for an undisclosed amount. Given the lack of a second sales record and price, this may simply be a database error.