- Left and right:
- 3242 N. Knapp Street (Dodier Investors LLC, October 2006, $35,000)
- 3240 N. Knapp Street (Dodier Investors LLC, October 2006, $20,000)
This pair of battered frame houses, covered with asphalt shingle siding, stands in the northern reaches of Old North St. Louis.
The left-hand house is a bit more than meets the eye -- there's an oddly shaped alley house behind it, likely much older than the front house. It very nearly butts up against another back-lot house, which is undergoing total renovation by an enterprising local resident.
Some strange doings in the sales history. Both properties were briefly held by a Patrick Noble before being sold to N & G Ventures. "Noble" just happens to be another of Blairmont's pseudonyms. Coincidence? There are just too many "coincidences" surrounding Paul McKee's properties for any of them to be very believable.
- September 2005: $7,960 for multiple locations (3240, 3242), to Patrick Noble
- June 2006: $20,000 for multiple locations (3240 only)
- October 2006: $35,000 (3240); $20,000 (3242); both to N & G Ventures
With the sheer number of Blairmont houses, it's getting to the point where it makes sense to just cover an entire block at a time. So, here's...
- 3248 Knapp Street (N & G Ventures LLC, March 2006, $14,700)
It was bought by the CIT Group in foreclosure in 2005, and soon sold to Blairmont at what appears to be a net loss. Blairmont also owns vacant lots on the same block at 3232, 3246, 3252, and 3260.